Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Image Survey

I rarely post surveys on my blog but this one was just too much fun. Also, I spent the better part of yesterday evening watching episodes of My So Called Life. I am consumed in my mind (and my lady business) with Jordan Catalano's illiteracy. If Jordan the Hottie can't read, I make pictures. I make pictures all night long, several times a night.

The rules are simple...

1. Type your answer into google image search.
2. Use an image on the first page for your answer.
3. Do Jordan Catalano to congratulate yourself for completing the survey.

1. What's your first name?

Legally...


Really my first name is a nickname of my middle name, and I've gone by that my entire life...


2. What's your favorite food?



3. What school did you go to?



4. What is your favorite color?



5. Who is your celebrity crush?

The survey gods didn't demand I choose just one...









6. Who is your favorite Disney prince/princess?



7. What is your favorite drink?



8. What is your dream vacation?



...performing in...



9. What is your favorite dessert?



10. What do you want to be when you grow up?



11. What do you love most in life?



12. One word to describe you




yep...it was the same word and the same page for both images...and it's perfect for me.

13. What do you dream about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this last image legitimately made me sad. It doesn't just have to be a dream....but you do just have to take a risk.

-taco

Camella Lobo said...

there he is- the infamous anthony bourdain! and without his hack of a food network cohort zimmern. H-A-C-K indeed. you called it, sister.

and you weren't messing around about the springstein were you? i've been on yr blog for about 4 minutes and seen more photos of "the boss" than i have in my entire life. you rule.

rock for pussy, for real. i'll be there for sure. that would be rad. it was so awesome to meet you guys, too. clinic was amazing. you agree? hope the review came out well and you got some sleep at least.

talk soon, chica!

bourdain for life, cam