Thursday, March 20, 2008

Radio Nowhere: THIS IS THE SH*T!



Holy CRAP! Check out the 23 second point on the far right...yep, that's correct...that's Mama Jones, me & WonderTwin Jen right against the stage in front of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. I'm crying...that I am sure of. I can't exactly pinpoint it but Radio Nowhere just makes me cry. I love this song and I need to stop apologizing for that...because, to me, it's a great fucking pop song. They're happy tears! This song just makes me jump and dance and of all the songs from Magic, this is the song I can listen to over and over again. My ears, my eyes, my heart, my feet just LOVE it!

Christ almighty this video RULES! I love the vantage point! I love that you can see Bruce's ass! I love that my family is all wrapped up in the joy!

Coming down from these experiences is never ever easy. It shouldn't be. They are seriously the best times of my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey so i just wanted to say i was the one filming this video and im glad i was able to catch you on the camera :)