Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Best Laid Birthday Plans!

Much thanks to Andrea for taking camera duty on our special night...

The Birthday Girls all dressed up (and as Andrea put it, our only sober picture for about a 30 hour period!)


Birthday piggy back ride from Jesse, my WonderTwin's BF!


Hallelujah dedicated to us Irish style...ummm...yeah. Happy Birthday to Mama!


Chilly Thugs with Fancy Shoes


War Drums on my birthday...yep...that's all I really wanted!


I'm not kidding..Heiruspecs makes me go ape sh*t!


Mom, I (and everyone else who listened to Talk of the Nation last week) now know you cyber stalk me and read my blog. This one is for you! THANK YOU FOR RAISING ME RIGHT, MAMA! I LOVE YOU!


Heidi is a Bruce sister, the ultimate schemer and creator of pit wristbands, AND I LOVE IT!


Sharing our birthday cupcakes! THEY WERE DELICIOUS!


I think I make this face a lot. Especially whilst shaking my Angel Wings.



The Boys: Loomer's Shocker Dance, Kyle's Mad Skillz & Jesse Smirks Behind his Xmen Chops


Ummm...yeah. Plagens is right up there with me. She's a great friend. Who also loves booty music with every fiber of her being.


Andy's Birthday is on May 18th too! T'is CRAZY MADNESS! This time it was a peanut butter cupcake. And it was DELICIOUS!


Which came first: the sandwich or the urinal? Drinking makes me have to go. Many many times. And sometimes you just can't wait.


Before trivia, I thought it would be SUPER hilarious to jump up on the stage that Heiruspecs had played at the night before, in the 331 parking lot, and rap the lyrics to War Drums. I'm a glutton for eternal nerdy white girl with no rhythm punishment. AND I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY! YAAAAAAAAY! WHAT UP ST. PAUL?!!? WHAT UP MIAMI!?!? TMF OPPOSITION. WHAT UP FAMILY!??!?...


After that, much more ridiculous madness ensued. A lot that I don't really remember and I think is probably pretty incriminating (not in the bad BAD way, Mom.) But, dear friends, I STILL managed to make it to work today. WOOHOO!

PS I also scored some seriously awesome loot: gift certificates to Target and Starbucks from my family, last March's Bruce concert ticket from my seriously cool parents, a wiener dog magnet/notepad/and sponge from my sister, a photography book, a gift card to the Fetus (YAY...my FAVORITE store to wander around), an amazing homemade necklace by Genna with totally rad bright red and blue stones, a gorgeous black and white Springsteen print that Cohen took from Bruce's last show here, 4 delicious cupcakes (one of which I may ACCIDENTALLY have eaten off of the floor of the dance club...I really wanna forget that), a print of the infamous WonderTwin reach up to Bruce on stage that Heidi took on her iphone, adorable magnetic wiener dog salt'n'pepa shakers that kiss, gut inducing laughter lunch at a salad bar (where Sean challenged me to a "how many grapes can you fit in YOUR mouth" contest...I schooled him after he gave up at 20. These two old black couples who were all dressed up after church cheered and congratulated me on the win. One of those classy women actually said to Sean "Honey, never challenge a woman to a grape eating contest because next time it won't be grapes in her mouth." HOLLA! I never wanna forget that!), the company of many of my friends.

Woah...I'm LUCKY!

No comments: