Friday, July 11, 2008

Spring Break 2009: GHANA!



This is another song on the Bi-Annual Jonesie mix. This song often blares out of my car speakers when I want a joyful release. This video just surfaced in the past few days. The part around the fire. Hot. Everything about it makes me very VERY happy.

The first time I saw M.anifest perform was at the First Ave Best New Bands Showcase. My mind was blown so hard that I somehow managed to wave my hands in the air WHILST taking pictures. It was an embarrassingly awesome sight to be seen.

Also, he's hot. Super hot. And super smart. And super nice. Hot.

My mom's contract was renewed at the high school (big mess, very low funds for public schools (thanks G Dubs), lots of familial crabbiness)and she let me know this by telling me that they could indeed afford to have me get married this year (haha...funny...not gonna happen, SO not even close, though a fiance would be nice right now mainly cause I need a dude to put in my AC.) Then she realized that I'm not my sister, I won't be having a traditional wedding (whenever it happens in the next 1-7 decades) and retracted it by saying "or you know, a destination wedding."

DESTINATION=GHANA!

Just kidding, M.anifest, please don't be creeped out by me. Seriously, I kid! I kid! Besides, I'm too insecure about relationships to allow them to happen, though a Ghana fantasy seems awfully nice right now!!

No comments: