Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Pointless Points I Thought/Obsessed About Today

1) After a previous night's dinner of eleven potstickers (portion control is for pussies when it comes to my Asian delectables), never ever eat a Cliff Bar and a bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal for breakfast. Never ever. That's about 8,000% of your daily fiber. After any night's dinner, never venture into that morning territory. Ever.

2) When a saleslady quickly tries to get you to hurry up and buy your damn blush, just buy your damn blush and leave. Because when she says "Excuse me but my coworker will ring you up; I have to run an errand" what she really mean is "If you don't leave right now I'm going to crap all over you and your new blush." 8,000% of your daily fiber causes epidemic-like liquification. Never ever. Ever. Ever.



I have never run so fast through jewelry and hosiery. Ever.

3) Watching the American Idol auditions causes me to stress eat. Stress eating hummus and peanut butter is never a good idea after one has been dealt the explosive go's. Deciding not to go to the gym to run and lift, however, is a good idea.

4) Hugh Laurie is my boyfriend. He looks damn fine dressed in jeans and a raggy t-shirt. Especially as he seductively caresses your intestines like a sausage maker. Rawr. Texting Morgie every two minutes during the episode about my awesome boyfriend Hugh and all his awesome imdb facts is definitely fun for BOTH of us!

5) ******24 SPOILER!******** James Cromwell is a far cry away from his sunny days on the farm caring for precious Babe. That'll do, Daddy Dearest, that'll do.



6) Looking up "Babe" on google image will not result in precious images of the piggy Babe for a good, oh, five pages. It will, however, produce a different kind of pork.

6) Series of Six Feet Under are the best gift Video Update in the Quarry could ever give me, especially after the $40 late fine for Ice Princess. Don't ask. The gods of good cinema mock me.

7) The website www.showusyourwiener.com is a goldmine of laughter and euphoria. I bet this l'il guy had HIS 8.000% of daily fiber too!



8) Drinking orange juice then drinking coffee does right afterwards not make either one taste good. Especially when you realize how much that has aided your sky-rocketing fiber intake for the day.

9) Having the superbowl halftime numbers stuck in your head all day is not necessarily a bad thing (no I didn't miraculously start caring about sports...It was a killer halftime show...KILLER!) Especially when you start belting out Purple Rain into a make-up brush, almost at the top of your lungs. The Department Store is your own personal stage.

10) Winter telivision/Netflix is one of the few aspects of my Minnesota seasonal depressive winter self that doesn't want to make me explode. Well...that...and this...




YAY DANCING WITH FRIENDS! YAY THEATRE CREATION WITH FRIENDS! YAY 80'S DANCE VIDEO PLANS WITH UNCLE NONO! YAY STAYING HOME AND NURSING SHREDDED INNARDS WITH HOURS OF WINTER TV! YAY!

Photography by Badonkajohnks. Adobe Innards by Me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I totally love Hugh Laurie too. But I missed the ending of that episode.....wtf was wrong with the gypsy boy?

Sgt. Misty Peppers said...

The Gypsy boy had swallowed a magnet that was force-fed by his abusive grandmother, who was working out her rape-rage on her rape-baby-grand-child. Then Hugh punched a retarded girl in the face.
Alexa, the "running man" is almost getting away from me.

Alexa said...

Hugh's so totally MY boyfriend. Buuuuuut...he swallowed a toothpick and it was piercing his innards. Sweet sweetness.

Misty...you and I HAVE to resurrect the running man...when we gonna learn the moves to our eightiestastic video...very very soon. Plus I have an amazing Dona story.

Anonymous said...

he swallowed a toothpick? get out~!!!

You can have hugh...just give me James Spader, please. :)

I made a new blog for reasons we have discussed.