Monday, May 21, 2007

Back in Ye Olde Saddle

Well...

I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER!


It's beautiful. Fast. With so much hard drive space. And speed. And a pipe bomb instilled within it in case anyone tries to steal it from me (again.)

Plus a free, originally $80, fairly good Canon printer came with it...one that doubles as a PHOTO PRINTER!

Most importantly, I can now "read" literotica in the privacy of my own room.

Honest most importantly, I can get back to my photos. I can start over.

My first set of new photos!!!

From Little Lambies going away get together last Sunday...

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

Genna/Jeeehna the Baker


Laura/Chipmunk/MonkeyChip the Choreographer



Anna/Little Lambie the Actress



And just cause I stared at this fruit for way too long, thinking pervy Jonesie thoughts. We tried to figure out what it was. Finally, I just settled on my original idea: green fuzzy goat nads.



Oh...and I went to a music expo with Andrea & Jen today. Jonesie spent every last dime of her birthday money on records and one dollar of Jen's (to be paid back, naturally...IN A LOVE BUCK...kiddin' Jen!) But now I can add to my collection of almost every single Bruce LP, the Annie soundtrack & one Southside Johnny album WITH...

ELO's Face the Music
ELO's Ole ELO
U2's The Joshua Tree
Elvis Presley's The Complete Sun Sessions
Elvis Presley's As Recorded at Madison Square Garden
Elvis Presley's The Elvis Medley
Hank Williams Sr. & Jr.'s Father & Son
Johnny Cash's Orange Blossom Special
Hymns by Johnny Cash
Steel Band Music of the Carribbean
Bob Marley & The Wailer's Uprising
The Music of Africa
Creedence Clearwater Revival's Chronicle
The Best of the Byrds Volume II

AND...

Pat Benatar's Live from Earth "featuring the NEW HIT SINGLE Love is a Battlefield"

I don't care if anyone of these are shit albums, they were reeeeeally cheap.

Next purchases shall be Buddy Holly, Dylan, more Bruce to someday soon round out that collection, and some more randoms.

And now Jonesie can fall asleep to the sweet sweet sounds of Band 15. Algeria AND Can't Help Falling in Love.

Man...the new found record obsession is RULING!

Just like the fact that I have tomorrow off, am turning off my phone so I can sleep way in, have actual breakfast cereal for the morning (as opposed to eating the heel of the frozen, month old bread out of desperation) & will be bringing my lovely record player home.

Goals for tomorrow:
Update resume so I can finally leave The Department Store
Get renter's insurance
Sell crack on the corner to pay for gas
Stare peacefully off into space while walking in the fresh air
Dance rehearsal at Zenon

Oh yeah...I was reminded today by a friend that at one point during my birthday celebration on Friday, I was found wandering alone down the block in front of Whitey's Saloon all by myself. This was probably 1:30 in the morning when everyone was either gone or at The Front. I apparantely was in my own little world, dancing around on the sidewalk and looking happy as can be.

No comments: