Saturday, May 5, 2007

My mind is blown.

I'm in Indiana right now with some ladies from ye olde collegiate days. Madzie and I left Minneapolis to visit the hottest Russian import since bottom shelf vodka (Ekaterina Terebova is her name...BEAT THAT BITCHES demands one Mary Jones.) Madzie drove the entire way through Chicago rush hour while I chose mix CDs, ate jelly beans and fiber 1 granola bars (shitty idea) and napped, sporatically reading US Weekly out loud.

We arrived safely to West Lafayette, ate some kickass homemade tomato soup, watched the blessed Burlesque video from last October and reinacted this scene from last year...



I call her Belarussy (I have a really good friend from Minsk who is fluent in four languages...who can say that?!!?)

While reinacting the above picture with her future husband, we discovered the most hilarious and blasphemous activity to partake in. Listen to the song that will be YOUR song, that first song at your wedding reception that you and your husband will dance to, while Busty Cops 2 is muted on the big flat screen behind you (we didn't PLAN to watch this by the way, we were flipping cable stations hoping to come upon something holy and pure.) This will result in gut busting laughter from all parties involved. I mean...Van Morrison already kicks major ass...JUST IMAGINE "Exactly Like You" wailing along as the sentimental soundtrack to massive, rock hard boobies and the men/women/talking llamas who love them (in the grass, in their hand, in the barn, in a spaceship, in their mouth.)

To recap...

Your wedding song + Busty Cops 2 = AMAZING!

INDIANA IS FOR LOVERS!!!!!!

Speaking of...I love these ladies...


(again from last year...there will be plenty of 2007 photo ops tomorrow when we bask in the beauty and energy of West Lafayette.)

I may mock Indiana endlessy, but, in reality, I will never cease to be amazed by its brilliance.

I've figured out the answer to The Bottle Rockets burning question: Is it hell or Indianapolis?

I'll see you in hell, baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you, jonsie!

Badonkajohnks (aka Linda) said...

if you had relatives who lived there you probably wouldn't feel the same...and boobies shouldn't be rock hard...no!!!!!!!!!! too bad you missed naked jim handing me the detergent from around the corner.