Thursday, March 29, 2007

And now, cried Max, 'let the wild rumpus start!'

Have you ever looked around and thought about how insanely talented your friends are? I have.

Tonight, I bought a new lens for the camera (holy BALLS he wasn't lying when the very helpful man at West Photo told me it would take awesome lowlight pictures...I just have to get use to the fact there is no zoom) en route to Bryant Lake Bowl to see Chipmunk's piece in 9x22 titled "How Jane Learned to Count." Little Lambie was her dancer. There was cake. Mmmmm...cake. We drank in the jungle of Bryant Lake Bowl afterwards.

I know they are beautiful.

I know I learn so much from them.

I KNOW WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE!



Charles Campbell of Skewed Visions transformed himself into Dr Strangelove for the second piece of the night. He actually shaved his beard onstage. Which was cool! Then he actually shaved his head on stage. Which was shocking! Then he stuck an egg in his mouth and when he chomped down, blood poured down his chin. Ohhhh the wonderful non boundaries of great performance art...


Anna Sundberg in "How Jane Learned to Count"






The Wild Things






1 comment:

bdkennedy said...

Is that your hipster cap?