Thursday, March 8, 2007

MOO CARDS EXTRAVAGANZA!

My Moo Cards came today.

They are so awesome, I almost had another seizure.

Seriously...I walked through the door from a VERY long day at work (little old ladies are VERY persnickety about their coral lipsticks,) photography class, a walk to Saint Sabrina's where they told me the piercing was INDEED healing and NOT infecting, and a three and a half hour long massage session with Kara (sweet sweet jesus)...and found a big white envelope on our mail couch...MY MOO CARDS HAD ARRIVED!!!!!!

Moo Cards are http://www.moo.com/flickr/

MY MOO CARDS!


(The picture is shatty but you get the idea...if you click on it you get a closer look...just like a gyno.)

RollerGirl Moo Cards! Riverside Market Street Art Moo Cards! Frozen Minneapolis Skyline Moo Cards! Local Music Moo Cards! National Music Moo Cards! Portugal Moo Cards!

Uhhh...the angel one is a neat picture in reality and the only reason I turned it into a moo card (with not a great result) was because I thought my parents or grandparents or family friends from the church I grew up in would enjoy it...but then I realized I don't really want them to know about this blog where I regularly talk about my drunken escapades and poop jokes. Shame shame. Fly away angel.

They have my name, email, city, blog link and the phrase "I'm obsessed. SERIOUSLY!" which is a little creepy in retrospect but whatever.

These are the world's greatest business cards (because business cards are so in demand for my line of gallivanting.)

THESE ARE SO RAD!

Anybody want one? Wanna trade if you are a fellow Moo Carder? You're getting one no matter what your answer is.

Also, I can't really get over the fact that, one year, for Halloween I dressed like this:



Nice camel toe, Jones.

I need to get away and take a mini-break to Missouri. It's that part of winter when far too many things are beginning to irritate me, upset me or anger me. I need Mama and Papa's house, with Fanny the Baby Girl Pup, Papa's homemade bread, adventures in Kansas City with Mama, the bedroom I grew up in, Miami Ink marathons on cable, and and all night cheesy movie gossip fests with my Morgie (while her husband sleeps in the guest room.) I'm really homesick.

Although...happy thoughts...

I'm SO excited for Friday:
-bang trim
-chiropractor visit
-work out
-Electric Fetus for Tuesday releases pick up (SON VOLT & ARCADE FIRE, YAY!...and maybe more, YAY!)
-Hootenany
-Badonks Birthday dinner and the Caribbean Jerked chicken from Chino Latino's (Do Me, Plantains)
-Slipper party at Kevin & Tony's

Man, I love tax refunds. Man, I love days off. Man, I love my family. MAN, I LOVE MY MOO CARDS!

Love,
Jonesie.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Turn it into a magnet! They'll never know! (The angel card)
I want the rebel card!
My other favourite is the graffiti artist.
They look so great!