Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's all really fun but I need a vacation.

Hey Jonesie, do you wanna come to my house party?

Yeah!




Hey Jonesie, do you wanna come out for a drink?

Yeah!








Hey Jonesie, do you want my extra TV on the Radio ticket, do you wanna come home for pascha or your dad's birthday, will you do my make-up, direct the first draft, dance, get caught up on 24, massage my back, see this show, pay this debt off, take this photo, write this story?

YEAH!

I'm not complaining at all. I'm just tired and still love it all too much. That's all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonesie - pull my finger? =)

bdkennedy said...

Hey Alexa,

Wanna move to New York?

Alexa said...

YEAH!

When can you come home to help me drive out there?

Keri said...

Holy shit! You've got such great photos! Especially the neon coctail glass. I love that one!

Your life sounds an awful lot like mine. Except I'm smart enough not to pull anyones finger.